Mowing Worst thing run over with a mower

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #51  
I chewed up a door mat with my front snowblower. Didn't know it until spring when I found pieces in the yard. Look like it was some type of thick roof shingle. Looked at my roof trying to figure out where in the world it came from. Took me awhile to realize that the mat was missing and what happened to it.

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #52  
My neighbor was out of town on business and I volunteered to mow his overgrown yard (rain had prevented him from mowing for 2 weeks and he was gone for 1 week). I hadn't mowed more than 50 ft before I hit something that made an awful noise and locked up the mower. It was his golf swing practice mat! The key word in the former sentence is WAS! Afterwards, it looked more like the grass I was mowing!
Terry

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #53  
this is a good one..lmao..was finish mowing the ft yard..done..beer time..wifey comes home and informes me some one threw a rock through the bed room window..shure nuff..big ole piece of limestone was lying on the floor???up stairs at that!!wifey call sheriff..logs a vandalism report.kinda strange we live back off the beaten path..no enemys or disgruntled husbands (i hope)...any how..next day was standing in the drive talking to my neighbor telling him some one knocked out our up stairs dbble pain window..he asked how the sand stone got the big chip in it???hummmm...rember hitting a stone by the garage...100 ft away...perfect chip shot...hit sandstone and 90 degreeded up stairs...hadda call sheriff back and cancel..(blush)

/ Worst thing run over with a mower #54  
Well I've got one to share now/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Doing the finishing touches on my lawn renovation project. Ran over the small garbage can that we use to store the scooped dog poop. It was FULL! Smelly. Also flattened the scooper.