Seat cover preservative??

/ Seat cover preservative?? #11  
Shed. Park it in a shed. The sun will really tear up stuff. If not, flip the seat forward.

Armour-All is not so good. A friend of mine, some years back, was cleaning/polishing/waxing his motorcycle. Wen to take off, and only the sissy bar kept him from sliding off. Tapped the brakes and wound up on the gas tank. Never Armour-All you motorcycle seat. Tractor seat could alost be as bad :eek: :D

I will not be using armor all. What kind of uv protectant can I use on a seat that won't make it greasy, slick?:confused: Also want to spray something on my hydro hoses too. Thanks guys!

/ Seat cover preservative?? #12  
Shed. Park it in a shed. The sun will really tear up stuff. If not, flip the seat forward.

Armour-All is not so good. A friend of mine, some years back, was cleaning/polishing/waxing his motorcycle. Wen to take off, and only the sissy bar kept him from sliding off. Tapped the brakes and wound up on the gas tank. Never Armour-All you motorcycle seat. Tractor seat could alost be as bad :eek: :D

I was thinking the same thing, you can build a simple pole shed out of 4, 4x4's and a tin roof that will out last the tractor and keep 80% of the sun off of it and rain as well, this can all be done for several hundred $$'s if you have some scrap wood onhand or cedar posts you can lower this more. I built a 12x16 shed for stuff for a couple hundred.