JD LA115 falls off trailer....

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
This was an ad on CL of a JD LA115 mower that came off of the trailer. Here's the ad:

john deere - $1000 (xxxxxxxxxx)

Date: 2010-06-21, 5:38PM EDT

Have a deere 115 auto matic this deere was in a accident and came of the trailer the deck is bent a little bit and the back axle i think
This deere needs a battery casing and a oil stick. thanks for looking

Honestly, I don't think it would be worth his asking price if it hadn't fallen off the trailer!! Apparently his insurance isn't going to cover it. :confused2:

Here's the pic's:

JDLA115wrecked1.jpg

JDLA115wrecked2.jpg

A gentle reminder to make sure your loads are secure before taking off down the road!

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #2  
Here's the pic's:

JDLA115wrecked1.jpg

JDLA115wrecked2.jpg

A gentle reminder to make sure your loads are secure before taking off down the road!

That seat doent look to comfortable anymore. :laughing:with the bent axle, i bet it is a pretty bumpy ride. I wouldnt pay $500 for that in such condition.

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #3  
One mans junk is another mans treasure? Or did I get that backwards?:laughing:

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #5  
"i think" the axle is bent.

I'm sure the axle is bent.

Joel

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #7  
Fell of a trailer my stern orifice.... It was this guy!

YouTube - 55mph John Deere Riding Lawn Mower Drag

How do you find such videos? I can't believe someone would do that. Did you notice the police car that went by just after they pulled into that driveway near the end of the video? Probably someone on cell called it in I was thinking.

I've seen several antique tractors pulled into Farmington the past couple days. I was thinking of going over there on Saturday if the weather is dry.
Dave.

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #8  
I have people.....:D

No, really, I do. A bunch of yahoos with my same sick humor and think that things like this are cool!

Yeah, I did see the PD. Been there, giggled about that.

Yup, show starts in the AM. I will be there at some point Saturday morning. I am 6'4" and only 144lbs and I will have my 32" trained midget with me. Be sure to say "Hi"!

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #9  
I have people.....:D

No, really, I do. A bunch of yahoos with my same sick humor and think that things like this are cool!

Yeah, I did see the PD. Been there, giggled about that.

Yup, show starts in the AM. I will be there at some point Saturday morning. I am 6'4" and only 144lbs and I will have my 32" trained midget with me. Be sure to say "Hi"!

I think the PD probably figured, okay they are off the road, no need to waste time with it.

I will keep an eye out for you and your sidekick, must be your grandson. At 6'-4" and 144lbs, you should be near a food tent most of the day :laughing:

I'm 5'-9' and 200lbs - no food tent required :) I'll wear my John Deere hat, that will stand out. Ha ha, actually I will be wearing a light blue ballcap that has 'Alaska' on the front. Hope we run into each other.
Dave.

/ JD LA115 falls off trailer.... #10  
To me thats only a parts donor. $1000.00 someone must be kidding. For comparison I paid $1000.00 for a deere GT235 5 years ago and the only damage was some cracked plastic and the seat cover was detached from the seat pan.