Is it too early to take off my MMM ?

/ Is it too early to take off my MMM ? #21  
Here's one with MMM in place.

Attachments

• 47-209393-MVC-026S.JPG
    47-209393-MVC-026S.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 58
   / Is it too early to take off my MMM ? #22  
The castors are just tack welded into the corners.

Attachments

• 47-209394-MVC-029S.JPG
    47-209394-MVC-029S.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 56
   / Is it too early to take off my MMM ? #23  
That's a pretty good idea, even painted to match the brand!

/ Is it too early to take off my MMM ?
Great Tips Larry, Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days. Busy, busy, busy. This is the time of year for the grocery business , and I'm working my butt off for Thanksgiving. Turkeys, lots of Turkeys. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Kent

Well, unfortunely I needed to mulch leaves for my wife's compost pile. I still have my MMM on. I'm planning on taking it off for the winter this weekend. The leaves are about done for this year. Thanks Guys.

Kent

Hi OkieG,

That's pretty close to the size, and height of a bread trolley. My Dad was a breadman, and has a few laying around. I think that's the way to go. I'm going to drop the MMM on the trolley for easy movement. Great picture.

Kent

/ Is it too early to take off my MMM ? #27  
YEP ! PUT THE SUMMER stuff away, i am done with yard work for the season, all leaves are gone so the GT, WAGON, spreader, walk behind mower will all be put to bed in the other garage for the winter, some time this weekend. also the driveway markers will be put out. when that is done that is the true end of fall/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Is it too early to take off my MMM ? #28  
I wish every person would tell where they live. Makes a bit of a difference between North Carolina and Minnesota. Just a thought (Maine).
David

/ Is it too early to take off my MMM ? #29  
What brand deck is that? The dollie is nice. I like flippin mine up for the winter cleaning it and sprayin wd-40 all over it. and leave it up. Then sharpen the blades sometime throught winter. But just my preferance.
Nice job, Larry

/ Is it too early to take off my MMM ? #30  
Larry,

The deck is a JD 60" with mulching kit installed.

Not all, but most of the Fall fall has occured. Leaves are everywhere. Some have been run through the chipper/shreader for my first attempt at composting. The rest will meet their fate where they lay...a mulch for the yard. Then, it'll be time to clean and prep the deck for a long winter nap.

OkieG