Water jug

/ Water jug #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
In the summer heat, you got to have some water. I struggle to find a place on the tractor for a water jug. I have a cupholder but it is useless. What do you guys do?

/ Water jug #2  
I don't like cold water, so I put several bottles of water in a hanging bag which I can then put the crushed empties in.

/ Water jug #4  
I hang my jug from the fender light. I tie on a makeshift handle with a short piece of rope and use that to hang it with.

/ Water jug #5  
The cup holder on the Bobcat fender is a perfect fit for a nalgene bottle and one other off-brand (big) water bottle that I have. They wedge in with just enough force to not bounce out when I'm driving through the woods, but loose enough that I can pull it out and not worry about cracking the cup holder.

-rus-

/ Water jug #6  
I hang my jug from the FEL control lever with the handle on the jug.

/ Water jug #7  
I take my "bubba mug" with me full of ice water. It's not the larger version but it's big enough. I took a 2 lb coffee can and cut out a slot running from the top to almost the bottom. This allows the handle of the mug to slide in to it. I covered the sharp edges with some protector material that comes on band saw blades. I then screwed it to the area of the tractor body that is just below the seat. Works pretty good. When I need a fill up I just find the closest hydrant. In the pic below you can see it just to the left of the seat and tool box. The mug isn't in it though.

Attachments

• SD530773.jpg
    SD530773.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 342
   / Water jug #9  
When working area I place jug off tractor in shade brook/stream if near by,chance to loosen legs and back.