NH 2120 anybody?

/ NH 2120 anybody? #1  

Stonewall

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1215
The NH XX15s, XX20s and XX25s were around before the Deere 4XXX and the Boomers. Does anyone watching have one of these venerable machines? The only remaining models in this line up are the 2120 and 3415 and I don't know how much longer they will be in production. The TC30 is a re-issued 1720/1725 -guess they had second thoughts after pulling it off the line. As I have to contend with the slopes of the Denver Foothills the TC30 looks wider and lower than the Boomers or Deeres and will probably be my upgrade in the next couple of years.

/ NH 2120 anybody? #2  
I'm not a 2120 owner - I just bought a '79 1700 this Summer, but I got dangerously near to buying a new Kubota before I found my old iron. The dealer I was bothering /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif, is also a NH dealer - on the lot, they had a <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.unionfarmequip.com/equipused/images/usedequip/USE02057-b.jpg>used 2120</A>. I looked it over pretty closely, and it is a lot more tractor than some of the new CUTs.

If I was in the market for a tractor, I would look at the 2120 and try not to get too messed up with all those new model Kubotas, and She-boomers with those sexy curved loaders. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but I am very impressed with the 2120.

/ NH 2120 anybody? #3  
I have a 1997 NH 1920, and it is the best tractor I have driven so far.

Mine is 4wd, w/ gear tranny. Probably the only thing I would trade it for would be a 2120.

It is strong and hte weight is just right. I like the 4cyl engine it has, as opposed to the 3 cyl that the 'equivalent' boomer has.

Soundguy

/ NH 2120 anybody? #4  
I do. The tractor has been great/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif! The tractor has done everything I ask, just the dealer hasn't/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif. The only regret is not getting the shuttle shift.

Attachments

• 47-196386-NH2120_1.jpg
    47-196386-NH2120_1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 106
   / NH 2120 anybody? #5  
Ditto Guys
I have a 1710 4wd that I am using to clear/maintain about an acre and a half with.When the time comes and I can leave"the city smell behind"and move back to the farm I will be looking to trade up to the 2120
Bartman

/ NH 2120 anybody?
Thanks for the photo R! Looks like you take good care of your machine, she looks gooood! Have you talked to a NH dealer (other than the one you're not happy with) about the plans for the 2120 production wise for future availability?

/ NH 2120 anybody? #8  
Just for kicks, the 2120 I linked to has the Woods loader (as you can see) with a quick detach bucket, a second aux hydraulic circuit going to the front with a second lever next to the loader control. It has 395 hrs, is HSS (as can be seen), and they are asking $18,500. I think Vince's price isn't too bad, either.

/ NH 2120 anybody? #9  
"I have this one on consignment...Nice tractor.

Jinma dealer in SE Michigan. "

What is that box mounted on the fender? It's shown just to the right of the ROPS mounted flasher.

/ NH 2120 anybody? #10  
That box wouldbe a fender mounted radio.