Tippy tractor - JD 110TLB

/ Tippy tractor - JD 110TLB #11  
Hi All,

I have a JD 110TLB with a Lauren cab I purchased used about a year ago. I love the tractor's versatility, but this thing sure is tippy. I've had traditional farm tractors before with weighted tires that never once felt like they would tip. When I get in the 110, it feels like it is going to tip right over anytime one side of the tractor is 4" above the other side. I don't go on big grades or hills, just driving around my property with very gradual slopes. Even just riding on a field that has been worked up I get nervous.

The tractor does not have weighted tires, and I haven't weighted them since I need to move it around on the roads. Is weighting the tires the only way to make this thing stable?

The rear tires are at about 16psi and the fronts are 50psi.

Thanks!

Dualies on the rear.

/ Tippy tractor - JD 110TLB
Wow, you guys are great! Thanks for all the helpful responses. I will talk to the dealership to see what they say about adding weight to the tire. If they strongly don't want that then I will look into widening the wheelbase.

Another quick question (since I started the thread, I can hijack it, right?). I am trying to find the part number for the hydraulic cylinder for the backhoe stabilizer. On the JD site I can find the part numbers of all the components that make the cylinder, but not the cylinder itself. Any idea where I can find a pn for a complete new cylinder?

/ Tippy tractor - JD 110TLB #14  
Another quick question (since I started the thread, I can hijack it, right?). I am trying to find the part number for the hydraulic cylinder for the backhoe stabilizer. On the JD site I can find the part numbers of all the components that make the cylinder, but not the cylinder itself. Any idea where I can find a pn for a complete new cylinder?

It is AH213904, part number 18 in the diagram.

Attachments

• 110.gif
    110.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 148