/ New Member #1  

Arrowslinger

Tractor
Kubota MX5100 4x4
Hi everyone, i just joined and a proud owner of a 2010 Kubota MX5100 4wheel drive. Just a little about me, i have been farming for wildlife for approx. 20 years. I finally got tired of asking and paying someone to plant my foodplots, so in 2005 i bought my first tractor which was a NewHolland TC35A. I really enjoyed that tractor and with the front end loader i created some awesome foodplots. I decided to trade it for a Kubota after much prayer, and thought!! I priced serveral, John Deere, Mahindra, and Bobcat. I decided to go with Kubota for several reasons, and i now know i made the right decision for me. Glad to be apart of Tractorbynet!!!

/ New Member #3  
Welcome to TBN.
Enjoy and do share w/us..we all like pics. ;)

/ New Member #4  
Congratulations, much of the work we do is for wildlife habitat and reforestation. Your Kubota should serve you well.

/ New Member
I just submitted my review on my new MX5100 with some photo's.:thumbsup: Go Orange!!

/ New Member #6  
That is quite the work horse you have there. Hopefully you bought the Kubota hat and they thru in the tractor with it?
Welcome to TBN.

/ New Member
That is quite the work horse you have there. Hopefully you bought the Kubota hat and they thru in the tractor with it?
Welcome to TBN.
Yea, i got two hats, steering wheel knob, and a kubota car tag. I think I'm gonna wash the paint off. I really cant wait until the new wears off so i can go to work with it. I stay away from mud, bushes that may scratch:ashamed:. I cant help it, i am in love with this tractor. I don't think i washed the NewHolland but about two times. I have washed this one 4 to 5 times already. When that Orange is Clean, Man its pretty!!

/ New Member #8  
Yea, i got two hats, steering wheel knob, and a kubota car tag. I think I'm gonna wash the paint off. I really cant wait until the new wears off so i can go to work with it. I stay away from mud, bushes that may scratch:ashamed:. I cant help it, i am in love with this tractor. I don't think i washed the NewHolland but about two times. I have washed this one 4 to 5 times already. When that Orange is Clean, Man its pretty!!

Have you started attending the Atlanta, Savannah or Macon KA club?

that is a must....

J

/ New Member #10  
Congratulations on the new tractor. I've had my MX5100 (shuttle shift) since 2008, and it's been a great machine. The parking brake is pretty much a joke though, and I wish the flashers were enclosed in a wire cage -- I broke one off in the woods -- but otherwise I have no complaints.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine, and by the way, welcome to TBN.

Jay