NUTS

/ NUTS #2  
I don't think many of us would recommend that method of stump removal.:laughing:

/ NUTS #4  
Stump rotted or not..remind me not to purchase anything from that fella.:(

/ NUTS #5  
Funny thing is, there are guys like him that will abuse the crap out of their equipment and never have a problem. Then there are guys like me who take care of their stuff and try to do things the "right" way and will end up breaking something...

<sigh>

Oh well. Life goes on. My tractor is new so I should be able to buy parts for quite a few years!

/ NUTS #6  
Made the guy feel so powerful pushing the rotted stump over. :D

Bet if he'd stopped with the bucket against it and just curled it up, the stump would have broken off just as easy. No splinters so it was very rotten wood.

If the stump wouldn't have moved (solid wood), he'd prolly been eatin the steering wheel and been fixin the FEL or bucket.

/ NUTS #7  
Looks like it got personal.

/ NUTS #8  
Yes, I pushed down a couple of rotted popular trees just slightly smaller than that yesterday using just the curl function. Wind had broken both of them off no more than 6' from the ground so I felt safe pushing on them with my little tractor.

/ NUTS #9  
Makes one wonder how people that aren't all that bright can get their hands on nice pieces of equipment to begin with.

I work too hard for what I have to do dumb YouTube stunts with it.