My wife wants a new Camaro

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #1  

Alpocat

My wife ha just fallen in love with the new Camaro. She jokingly asked if we could get one the other day. In the conversation, she was messin' with me and said, "We might have been able to afford one if we wouldn't have bought that new tractor."

All married men know marriage is a compromise, so I told her I'd buy her one of these.

CamaroTractor.png

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #2  
What a devoted husband !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #3  
Hope your new tractor came with a sleeping bag cause you'll need it when you show her that picture.

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #4  
I didn't know they made orange Camaros. That is a real sport utility vehicle if I ever saw one too.

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #5  
I believe that is the Limited edition SS model. Correct? Ken Sweet

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #6  
Those of us old enough to remember will recall the ones that were "hugger orange" back in the day.:laughing:

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #7  
Those of us old enough to remember will recall the ones that were "hugger orange" back in the day.:laughing:

Yep, I had a 1969 Camaro hugger orange SS, 4-speed, etc. What a cool car. Not so fast by today's standards, but a great car in it's day.

The posted picture looks like a Camar-o-hindra to me. :laughing:

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #8  
Well you gotta add onto garage which means floor dirt work also re shaping parking area plus lawn. ;) as they say."it ain't over yet"

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #9  
carnac predicts lonely nights on the sofa and cold meals for you.You only go around once,get the car for your bride,she,s probably earned some of her own enjoyment.:DThink I,d try to "talk her into the new vette though:laughing: Dave 0

/ My wife wants a new Camaro #10  
I bought my wife a new Avalon and she let me buy a new tractor; win win situation:thumbsup: