bucket position when parking

/ bucket position when parking #31  
I have a few pieces of angled 4x4's & 2x4's screwed together which cradle the bucket in a slight dump position and also keeps it off the ground. The water drains out of the bucket and it's not laying in the dirt.

/ bucket position when parking #32  
When I park outside, I put the bucket in dump on the ground. Once the engine is shut down, I'll jiggle the loader stick. What ever position the bucket is it after that (normally down, but not full dump) is where it stays.
No stress on the loader.

Same Here

/ bucket position when parking #33  
Does safety not come to play here?

One kid playing with the levers and the other in the bucket or near it.

Leave bucket so moving levers will not let it drop or move, hopefully saving the little ones from crushed fingers or toes or worse.

I don't have a tractor but operated bulldozers and backhoes, and the owners were very strict about how the equipment was parked.

/ bucket position when parking #34  
I have a few pieces of angled 4x4's & 2x4's screwed together which cradle the bucket in a slight dump position and also keeps it off the ground. The water drains out of the bucket and it's not laying in the dirt.

My buckets live outside in the winter, so I do something similar. I park then with the backside up on a railroad tie. If the tractor is parked outside with the bucket still on the loader, for a short stay (week or less) I either park with the bucket level to avoid ankle injuries, or with the cylinders all retracted to avoid corrosion. A little water in the bucket is no biggie as long as it isn't going to stay there for an extended period.