Loader Life is good...front loader helps

/ Life is good...front loader helps #1  

ImAshton

Tractor
Kubota B3030
I ordered a new refrigerator for our camp on the bayou and had to haul two old refrigerators units off and get a new one installed. Sears was great that they even got close to the camp and the drivers were apprehensive about driving up to the camp to deliver and remove the old units. The property was taken care off but was off the beaten path and had many low hanging trees with tire ruts. There was no way we could replace the units without hand trucking them in and out. As luck would have it, I have a brand new Kubota B3030 with a front loader, problem solved! I loaded the two old fridge units one at a time in the front loader and brought them to the delivery truck almost a mile away. I lifted and put them into the truck, then returned for the new unit. We placed the new refrigerator with the box protection into the front loader and delivered to the camp. The delivery guys were almost as excited as I was to see a tractor with a loader working and helping. I originally went to get the ice box and leave, but after using the front loader, I ended up taking pictures, mowing seven acres, weeding and drinking a beer on my tractor with a front loader. Life is good!

http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/8266

Last edited: