Air Pressure in Loaded tires.

/ Air Pressure in Loaded tires. #61  
This is where I get confussed ... when I switch to the summer air, is that synthetic air or regular air or maybe I should use a mix? What if any damage can result in just running winter air year round? I would think the tires would be cooler in the summertime, with the winter air.

No matter what you use, be sure to have a good quality pressure gauge to limit global warming and corn consumption.

/ Air Pressure in Loaded tires. #62  
Don't forget, you have to change from summer air to winter air, and vica versa too. The overall density of the air changes due to seasonal variations, solar flare, and the secondary charge on the flux capacitor.
Blueriver said:
This is where I get confussed ... when I switch to the summer air, is that synthetic air or regular air or maybe I should use a mix? What if any damage can result in just running winter air year round? I would think the tires would be cooler in the summertime, with the winter air.

As a service to fellow TBN'ers I deliver to anyone's address a large box containing the proper air for your area and time of year.
PM me for Paypal info and pricing...first 50 people I'll throw in a free mica trimmer cap to tweak your flux capacitor.

/ Air Pressure in Loaded tires. #63  
As a service to fellow TBN'ers I deliver to anyone's address a large box containing the proper air for your area and time of year.
PM me for Paypal info and pricing...first 50 people I'll throw in a free mica trimmer cap to tweak your flux capacitor.
:laughing: Dont be taken by this. Summer and winter air vary only in amount.
larry