Attachment Blues...Is there a cure???

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure???
Cure? We don't need no stinkin' cure!

A year ago I didn't need a tractor, much less want one. Then my wife and I fell in love with a small property which happened to have a nice barn on it. Well, then we needed something to put in the barn, and wouldn't it be nice if that something could be useful, too? Say, something that might move rocks or maintain a driveway? Nah, there's no cure. And if the barn gets crowded, we'll just build a shed...

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #12  
The nice part is that you can find so many extra uses for implimints as well.

I use my dirt scoop as a tool platform for when I'm fixing the fence. I have my trailer loaded with fence boards, hooked to the swinging drawbar, while the 3pt scoop is lifted a bit carrying the water cooler, nail, hammer, etc.

I almost went out to buy a carry-all.. may still have to.

Soundguy

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #13  
bill: i have the tractor , loader. rfm, rear blade, toothbar. have no use for boom pole, but waht u need to do is give your BH and subsoiler away so u can buy new ones. after all yours must be worn out by now. so being the kind old man that i am u can give them to me and u will have double the pleasure, giving them to me and the pleasure of buying new./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif ALL THOSE IN FAVOR OF BILL GIVING THEM TO ME CAST YOUR VOTE!!!! and no there is no cure !!!/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #14  
Bill
I know the feeling. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif Or is it I feel your pain. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
When I saw your post I thought of this TRACTORITUS disease. But when I did a search for the thread it came back not found. Then I found out that I don’t know how to spell the disease I (we) have. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif. Anyway here’s a thread to keep your mind off of attachments for a few minutes. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=off&Number=109521&Search=true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=tractoritis&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=50&Old=allposts&Main=109521>Tractoritis Click Here</A>.

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #15  
Being a Bio major, I'll have to suggest that it be changed to Implementsheditis. It's not an inflammation of the tractor but ultimately of the shed/barn/garage that the tractor and all of the implements are stored. . . : )

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #16  
GSS
/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Cure Tractoritis by getting rid of the tractor and Implementsheditis should be cured. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif Maybe. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #17  
Son there ain't no cure for its in your blood./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #18  
Maybe we need to form a support group. I got my tractor a year ago, now I have a snowblower, tiller, backhow, and FEL.
The other day my wife reminded me she wants to plant fruit trees in one of our fields, and my firt thought was that I'll need a mower!
I NEED to get a boxblade.... maybe I should get a rear blade too. Thanks for the inspiration

Hi
boustany.........Now theres a thought a new forum on TBN for attachment junkies
vin

boustany...

Post hole digger seems to be missing from your list.../w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Bill in pgh, pa