Attachment Blues...Is there a cure???

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi,

Two months ago I did not even have a tractor.../w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

Now I have a Kubota B2910, loader, backhoe... RFM, 5' Box blade, 6' rear blade, boom pole and sub soiler...pallet forks, extra backhoe bucket, three grease guns...

AND I WANT MORE!!!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

What do you call this bug I caught????

Is there a cure???

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #2  
There is no cure but there is relief... go out and buy more attachments!/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

I have a long list of attachments that I want to acquire over time but that will be much later, after my house is built. Until then I'll just keep reading the forums and get myself edumacated so I can make the right decisions when the time comes.

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #3  
Is there such a thing as <font color=green>"Attachment Envy"</font color=green>...there must be something to describe the feeling I had when I read your long list of attachments. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I guess the cure for me is the same as yours...buy more attachments. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Of course this cure will lead to a common disease know as <font color=red>"Divorced Guy Syndrome"</font color=red> where she'll get the tractor and I'll have barn full of attachments. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #4  
You are doomed! Enjoy it /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #5  
<font color=blue>Is there a cure???</font color=blue>

In a word, no. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

You need one of everything, and when you reach that point you need to start designing and building your own. That's when you need to talk to Mark. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #6  
You think thats bad. I was looking at attachments this weekend, and I don't eaven have a tractor! Now THATS bad.

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #7  
Don't feel bad. Two months age I did't have a tractor either. Now I have my beloved B7500. Here's my new "attachment" A garage to house my baby in..

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #8  
Ahh, tis a marvellous thing the want of attachments.

I dearly want a FEL but can't afford it, so always keep an eye out for cheap 3PL attachments to help me justify having the tractor.

After all, it never rains here so I don't mow much !!

Cheers

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #9  
<font color=blue>Is there a cure???</font color=blue>

There is no known cure, and only two things will treat the symptoms,

An understanding wife, and money to buy the next implement.

/ Attachment Blues...Is there a cure??? #10  
Sure there's a cure. No money. If the cure wasn't worse then the disease we'd all be safe. But that's the way it is in the biggest consumer market in the world. Oh well,,,it's a heavy cross to bear, but I'm confident we Americans are up to it. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

A tool junkie and proud of it,
Dave