Wow!!!

/ Wow!!! #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
We (me & Dad) just mowed the 2.5 acres for the first time with me on the BX (60" MMM), and my dad using the 48" Ferris walk-behind. When we had the old 42" rider it took my Dad about 6 hours+ to do the whole property. :thumbdown: With the Ferris it took about 4 hours+. :thumbdown: When we both did it today it took a little over an hour!!!:dance1: Wow!!!:eek: The BX mows so fast!!! :confused2: When we got it I asked the dealer if it would do it as fast as a ZTR. He said it might be as fast as a residential ZTR but not a commercial one. I think (when mowing straight) it was as fast as a commercial one (although it lacked the turning radius of a ZTR). We also took off the FEL & BH before we mowed. It took a little while since it was the first time, but there were no major problems...:) Since it was the first time I mowed, I went over some areas twice, mowed some with the deck up, crossed paths with my Dad and missed some spots. :eek: So when I get the hang of it, we should be able to get it done in less than a hour!!!:eek: Wow!!! :confused2:

/ Wow!!! #2  
WHAT!?!?!? ...no action photos??? Didn't want to slow down for picture taking... :laughing:

/ Wow!!!
WHAT!?!?!? ...no action photos??? Didn't want to slow down for picture taking... :laughing:

:laughing: Sorry no mowing photos, but I might just post a picture of the BX25 without the BH & FEL.

/ Wow!!!
Here it is...

Attachments

• 000_0011.jpg
    000_0011.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 699
   / Wow!!! #5  

Thanks for carrying the load...

I have been out and busy for weeks...
We need to start enforceing the picture rule better...

I'd say free fluid change labor for nearby TBN members for the 2nd infraction.. and lunch at the local watering hole aka steak house for the third....

1st is a warning...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I hope you read the humor in this... at least the folks that know me will....

J

/ Wow!!! #6  
BX looks naked w/out fel &bh. :)

/ Wow!!! #8  
You need more land.:laughing:

/ Wow!!!
Thanks for carrying the load...

I have been out and busy for weeks...
We need to start enforceing the picture rule better...

I'd say free fluid change labor for nearby TBN members for the 2nd infraction.. and lunch at the local watering hole aka steak house for the third....

1st is a warning...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I hope you read the humor in this... at least the folks that know me will....

J

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: