I feel I want a second tractor!!!!

/ I feel I want a second tractor!!!! #41  
Having had one tractor for many years, I longed for the second. My smaller machine is a Ford (now NH) 2120. I had a 758 backhoe on it but changing to a box scraper, york rake etc was a pain and I didn't often do it if I was using the hoe (which was almost always it seemed). Last year I sold the 758 hoe and got a NH 75D with a Woods 1050 backhoe. I love having 2 machines, one to backhoe and do the heavy lifting and the other for 3 pt hitch work. Both have quick attach loaders and share the same implements.

Andy

/ I feel I want a second tractor!!!! #42  
I agree with you on the ztr's soundguy. This spring I needed a bigger mower and seriously considered one but like you couldn't justify the 8-10k for just a mower. I ended buying a 455 that I can do other things with if I need to. So far all I've done is mow but at least I have the ability to do something else with it and it was less than a comparable ztr.

/ I feel I want a second tractor!!!! #43  
I didn't specifically go into my decision against the ZTR.. I just went to their dealer ( a local dealer ) and started asking questions, like... 'Say I want to pull my pasture drag...' and they would cut you off saying something about warranty or clutch wear, etc..
After a few questions like that, I knew I needed a tractor with a cheap attatchable mower.. not a dedicated mower priced like a tractor.

Soundguy

<font color=blue>I agree with you on the ztr's soundguy. This spring I needed a bigger mower and seriously considered one but like you couldn't justify the 8-10k for just a mower. I ended buying a 455 that I can do other things with if I need to. So far all I've done is mow but at least I have the ability to do something else with it and it was less than a comparable ztr.