How often do you run your tractor?

/ How often do you run your tractor? #11  
Hi,

I treat my tractor like my wife...try to turn 'er on at least every other day.../w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Seems like the kubota is the more reliable one though...she never fails to start! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ How often do you run your tractor? #12  
The only long term rest Clementine gets is during mud season, when her aggies leave huge furrows wherever she goes. In the winter months she sees pretty much daily usage, depending on the snowfall. A day or two might go by in summer and fall where she doesn't get fired up, but we average about 300 hours per year.

Pete

/ How often do you run your tractor? #13  
Clearing my property for my already erected garage and future house (next spring) I must travel 70 miles. That means it sits all week and then I'm on it all weekend. This winter it will probably sit for weeks at a time until I run up to the property to keep the road open and the house clearing snow free.
When the house is finished and we move in I plan on playing with my toy on a daily bases. It is pure enjoyment!
-Terry

/ How often do you run your tractor? #14  
Nuff of that Bill.

You'll get us banned !!

My poor tractor sits for quite a while as no mowing is getting done this year due to drought.

I do try and crank it up once a month and give it a burn.

Cheers

/ How often do you run your tractor? #15  
I'm about like you. I'll run her a few days in a row then leave her sit for far too long. Just yesterday I put in some fresh fuel, started her up and let her run for a while just to knock the cobwebs off. I don't think it's terribly harmful to a tractor to do that (but, then again, that's what I want to believe /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif ).

/ How often do you run your tractor? #16  
My tractor usage is sporadic too, Paul. I have only put 140 hours on it in 15 months. Problem for me is all the work is 350 miles away and I only make it up there once a month or less. Right now my tractor is up there and not here where I need it to do some work on my 3 acres. When I bought my tractor I really thought I would use it more than I have. The work is still there to be done. It is just a matter of finding time to do it.

/ How often do you run your tractor? #17  
Bill,

One of the first things my wife noticed on my B2910 was the vibrating loader lever. She asked if I could relocate it to a more "convenient" location. If I did, she said would then spend as much time on the tractor as I wanted her to.

Well...I get litte enough seat time as it is, so needless to say, the loader lever is still in the stock location.

~Rick

/ How often do you run your tractor? #18  
i use mine when i need it. during the summer it might be every day for a week then in the late fall or spring it might set for a month, i will start it and run it for 20 min if it has ben down for extended period. but hey it is like anything else sometimes u need it, sometimes u don't./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ How often do you run your tractor? #19  
Someone said 30-40 hours a year is a fair average so since I
check to see where I stand the hour meter seems to increase about that amount, give or take a snow storm or two.

/ How often do you run your tractor? #20  
I use mine about 3 or 4 times a week for all the little odd jobs around the place from getting hay to moving manure to taking all the garbage cans outs.