Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks)

I feel like an absolute idiot, I only looked at the first photo never scrolled to the rest of the photos.
    Now that i have seen the rest of the photos i would have to say this guy is my hero.

Tractor
    Kubota B7500HSD

Got this link from plowsite.com - is the company that makes these - pretty interesting

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.herzogcompanies.com/railcar_unloading.htm>http://www.herzogcompanies.com/railcar_unloading.htm</A>

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Dang..thats what I call nerves of steel. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

i don't know thomas? nerves of steel or just plain unsmart? very nice peice of tractor control, but one little mistake and GOODBYE! actually what is the point. must be a betterway to unload.

Tractor
    Kubota L3010, BX2200

Oh geeze, that is more amazing than thinking there is a crazy guy out there doing this for a stunt. I had a Case 580 for about 4 years, and the 'pucker factor' was really high when I was working near a hole or slope. Of course when I first got the machine, I forgot to put out the stabilizers and extended the hoe, and well, found myself leaning over backwardwards at 45 degrees, staring at the ground, expecting to die.
    So the very thought of being told to lift the machine off the ground is enough to freak me out.

Tractor
    02 Kubota L-4610 HST w/4in1 bucket & R-4s

I'll just be damned if I've ever seen anything like that. All I can say is you couldn't castrate this guy w/a chain saw. I still can't believe it.

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Dang those pictures are erie.. I get puckered just looking at them... I must have a yellow streak or something... And I thought mowing on slopes was rough.. sheesh!

Soundguy

Tractor
    02 Kubota L-4610 HST w/4in1 bucket & R-4s

I have looked very closely at this and something is a miss. I don't believe he can get his tractor so close to the box car while it is in the air due to the inability to get another hold w/his hoe due to the fact his tractor would fall down. Notice the position of his back-hoe arm in each shot plus he leaves his bucket curled the entire time.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Go to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.herzogcompanies.com/railcar_unloading.htm>http://www.herzogcompanies.com/railcar_unloading.htm</A> and look at the pictures. Also scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page and it will show you how they hop off of the cars.

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

I also noticed that there was no way he could get another bite with his hoe. I figured he skidded the hoe bucket towards the rail car. Notice its position in relation to the white truck in the background. I also notice the position of the cars on the tracks and the distance between them in the unloading pictures. My guess is he is pushing the cars apart as he is unloading.

One more thing. The unloading is between lower cars than the loading pictures.

Either way, I would not be comfortable doing it... but I wouldn't mind watching someone else do it [img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast