Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks)

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #2  
I'd like to see how he got it out. Crane.

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #3  
Glad to see that he is safety minded and put the outriggers down,MAN! talk about having "big brass ones".........Mike

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #4  
Check a little farther down the forums and you'll find <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=rural&Number=204201&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>this</A>. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #5  
I don't Know what it would taste like, but it sounds allright to some. (stem rolled dog)
The bloody fool (as we would say in oz)

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #6  
I have never seen a "car topper" run first hand but I heard there are companies with entire fleets of 100's of backhoes and this is all they do all day.
I think in one of the forums someone mentioned something welded on the bucket. There is a special bracket welded on the bucket and stabilizers that guide the hoe along the top of the rail car. The machine pictured is a Cat 426C.

JT

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #7  
Based on the rigging hanging off the tractor, it looks like the machine stays on top of the car railing, and he uses the backhoe to complete the unloading. This is also apparent by the extra large bucket on the backhoe.

As he never lowers the tractor into the car body, to get back down he could just reverse the steps that he took to get up there...

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #8  
I get the impression that few folks have seen the dog or is something going over my aussie head?

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #9  
Vin,I don't know how to tell you this but, there's NO dog....Mike

/ Stupid Tractor Tricks (As in Stupid Pet Tricks) #10  
A) I bet that the guy performing this trick did not have to pay for that machine.

B) I bet their insurance company does not have a full understanding of this process. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif