Loader the ease of taking off and on.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #11  
I`m in the process of buying a new b2620 Kubota and was wondering just how easy it is to take the loader and mowerdeck off and put back on?
Loader should be a piece of cake ..... MMM not quite so much .... like TripleR says having a flat, hard .... and I will add smooth .... surface makes it easier.

Removing and installing my MMM is getting to be one of my least favorite things to do ..... I don't even mind putting on/taking off the backhoe as much as the MMM .... simply because it doesn't require me to get down on my knees on a hard surface and bend over between the mower and bottom of the tractor to install the PTO shaft.

Having said all that, I'm still pretty happy mowing with it and the cut.

Piece of advice: before you decide the MMM is the way to go, have the dealer walk you thru taking it off and putting it on .... with you actually doing it.

BTW, a RFM is usually cheaper .... and easier to install - although for maneuvering around stuff a MMM is the better choice (IMHO)

/ the ease of taking off and on. #12  
Loader should be a piece of cake ..... MMM not quite so much .... like TripleR says having a flat, hard .... and I will add smooth .... surface makes it easier.

Removing and installing my MMM is getting to be one of my least favorite things to do ..... I don't even mind putting on/taking off the backhoe as much as the MMM .... simply because it doesn't require me to get down on my knees on a hard surface and bend over between the mower and bottom of the tractor to install the PTO shaft.

Having said all that, I'm still pretty happy mowing with it and the cut.

Piece of advice: before you decide the MMM is the way to go, have the dealer walk you thru taking it off and putting it on .... with you actually doing it.

BTW, a RFM is usually cheaper .... and easier to install - although for maneuvering around stuff a MMM is the better choice (IMHO)

I didn't buy a MMM for these exact reasons. I have a RFM. I change implements a lot in a season. I have just one tractor to do everything. If you can leave the MMM on all season that would be the best way to go. But if you have to change implements several times a year you may want to consider a RFM.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #13  
I've had a BX1800 for a long time and putting the MMM on and off has never been an issue, usually takes about 5-10 minutes with experience and practice.

Recently included a B3030 with a 72" MMM and FEL to the ranks and the only issue is man handling the MMM under the machine, otherwise again its a very simple procedure for both the FEL and MMM :D

/ the ease of taking off and on. #14  

I was going to say that. If you're making as large a purchase as a new tractor and equipment the dealer ought to be more than happy to take the time to show you how to take it off and put it back on and then let you do it, too.
Wm