Loader the ease of taking off and on.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #1  

gregrocky

Tractor
Kubota B2620
I`m in the process of buying a new b2620 Kubota and was wondering just how easy it is to take the loader and mowerdeck off and put back on? The loader is an LA364 and the mower deck is a 54" mid mount mower. I`ve heard that they are really easy, but just want some other input. Maybe some dos or don`ts about the implements. Thanks in advance.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #2  
I am a tractor newbie. Having said that, the loader is easy to take off and on. Less than 10 minute chore the first time you do it. This helped me. YouTube - Removing a loader from the Kubota BX24

I cannot comment on the mower deck.

gh

/ the ease of taking off and on. #3  
In complete agreement with gdh, I can take the loader off of any of my Kubotas in well under five minutes. There are quite a few threads you can access by using the search function on relieving hydraulic pressure buildup etc.

The MMM is not bad on a flat, hard surface.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #4  
Really easy :thumbsup:You can have them off in under 5 min. Where are you located? I have a brand new 60" deck for sale with one hour of use. Located in Mid Michigan.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #5  
why would you want to take the loader off ? i've had a tractor for 9 years with out any reason to take it off.but it does look real easy.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #6  
why would you want to take the loader off ? i've had a tractor for 9 years with out any reason to take it off.but it does look real easy.

Our tractors actually ride much smoother without a FEL and are much more maneuverable as well as more stable on inclines.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #7  

I drop mine (or the bucket) during most of the mowing season. Less length to deal with and less likely to clip the house or fence.

/ the ease of taking off and on.

I agree with Roy Jackson, I`m gonna take it off when I mow the yard. I have a swing set to mow around, and some other tight areas to mow around. Now the mower deck I`m gonna want to take off when I go down back and start brush hogging, and dragging firewood up to the house. They seem pretty easy, do you guys have any dos or don`ts about the implements?

/ the ease of taking off and on. #9  
I agree with Roy Jackson, I`m gonna take it off when I mow the yard. I have a swing set to mow around, and some other tight areas to mow around. Now the mower deck I`m gonna want to take off when I go down back and start brush hogging, and dragging firewood up to the house. They seem pretty easy, do you guys have any dos or don`ts about the implements?

I'm like Roy. I take the loader off for mowing. I wack things if I don't. Wacking the trees doesn't bother me. Wacking my fence does. My loader is the easiest and quickest attachment to mount and remove of all attachments on my tractor. As far as do and don't on implements don't get in a hurry when hooking them up. And after you hook them up take a deep breath, walk around, and double check the hook up. A missing Lynch pin can ruin a whole day.

/ the ease of taking off and on. #10  

I take my FEL off any time I am doing other things. Mowing for one, and working in the garden for another. Why have 3-4 feet of obstruction to have to be concerned about? It is such a cinch to take on/off.

YouTube videos are great!! Messicks, BXpanded just to name two.