Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620

Default the ease of taking off and on.

I`m in the process of buying a new b2620 kubota and was wondering just how easy it is to take the loader and mowerdeck off and put back on? The loader is an LA364 and the mower deck is a 54" mid mount mower. I`ve heard that they are really easy, but just want some other input. Maybe some dos or don`ts about the implements. Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030 HSDC, Kubota ZD 18

Default Re: the ease of taking off and on.

I am a tractor newbie. Having said that, the loader is easy to take off and on. Less than 10 minute chore the first time you do it. This helped me. YouTube - Removing a loader from the kubota BX24

I cannot comment on the mower deck.

gh

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

In complete agreement with gdh, I can take the loader off of any of my Kubotas in well under five minutes. There are quite a few threads you can access by using the search function on relieving hydraulic pressure buildup etc.

The MMM is not bad on a flat, hard surface.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Gold Member
    Tractor
    B2920

Really easy You can have them off in under 5 min. Where are you located? I have a brand new 60" deck for sale with one hour of use. Located in Mid Michigan.
    Kubota B2920

Gold Member
    Tractor
    4110 mahindra

why would you want to take the loader off ? i've had a tractor for 9 years with out any reason to take it off.but it does look real easy.
    no good deed goes unpunished

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    why would you want to take the loader off ? i've had a tractor for 9 years with out any reason to take it off.but it does look real easy.
    Our tractors actually ride much smoother without a FEL and are much more maneuverable as well as more stable on inclines.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

I drop mine (or the bucket) during most of the mowing season. Less length to deal with and less likely to clip the house or fence.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kubota B2620

I agree with Roy Jackson, I`m gonna take it off when I mow the yard. I have a swing set to mow around, and some other tight areas to mow around. Now the mower deck I`m gonna want to take off when I go down back and start brush hogging, and dragging firewood up to the house. They seem pretty easy, do you guys have any dos or don`ts about the implements?

Tractor
    Kubota B7800 with FEL

Quote Originally Posted by gregrocky View Post
    I agree with Roy Jackson, I`m gonna take it off when I mow the yard. I have a swing set to mow around, and some other tight areas to mow around. Now the mower deck I`m gonna want to take off when I go down back and start brush hogging, and dragging firewood up to the house. They seem pretty easy, do you guys have any dos or don`ts about the implements?
    I'm like Roy. I take the loader off for mowing. I wack things if I don't. Wacking the trees doesn't bother me. Wacking my fence does. My loader is the easiest and quickest attachment to mount and remove of all attachments on my tractor. As far as do and don't on implements don't get in a hurry when hooking them up. And after you hook them up take a deep breath, walk around, and double check the hook up. A missing Lynch pin can ruin a whole day.
    I used to do the Hokey Pokey but I turned myself around.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

I take my FEL off any time I am doing other things. Mowing for one, and working in the garden for another. Why have 3-4 feet of obstruction to have to be concerned about? It is such a cinch to take on/off.

YouTube videos are great!! Messicks, BXpanded just to name two.
    BP

"Some chickens, some gardens and a Kubota."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast