OK,YOU WIN!!

/ OK,YOU WIN!! #1  

northcreek2624

Gold Member
Tractor
KIOTI DK40(2002)) Jacobsen 628D AWD Turfcat
Well after building a 800#rear ballast and finding a dozen reasons why not to load the tires I'm going to LOAD THE TIRES.
Most of you just had too many valid reasons why loading is better for most applications,not to mention almost flipping it when I fogot that I had removed the ballast and started to do some fel work on a incline........end of story.
Called BJ's buyers club and ordered 96 gallons of windshield fluid,let the tranfusions begin!
I guess the thing that really swayed me was that(as one of you stated)the center of gravity is lowered considerably.
Not to mention free up some real estate on the rear.
Not to mention being dumb proof.
Thanks for letting me pick your brains...............Mike

/ OK,YOU WIN!! #2  
I wouldn't get rid of that rear weight as there is always that "one project" where having some more a little farther back could be useful, but filling the tires is definately more convenient for most situations!

/ OK,YOU WIN!! #3  
Hi Mike

Scary ain't it. When i got my DK50 it had the wrong tyres on it(with no water) , the dealer said to use until the new tyres arrive so I moved about 1000 ton of soil cutting my new house site. I had plenty of scary moments. (see attachment)

Attachments

• 47-206601-dadclearinghouseblock.jpg
    47-206601-dadclearinghouseblock.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 82
   / OK,YOU WIN!! #4  
MIKE; well now u went and did it! there is some poor clerk over a BJ'S by Mckinley mall wonder what the hell does this guy want 96 gal. of windshield fluid for?/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif HE MUST LOVE CLEAN WINDOWS/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ OK,YOU WIN!!
Frank,I started by telling them that I had an unusual request,the manager said that they've done this before,probably why they had 200 cases on hand....Mike

/ OK,YOU WIN!!
<font color=red>"Scary ain't it"</font color=red>

Vin,My life flashed before my eyes as I thought she was going over,after changing my drawers I decided to load the tires.
Who is that good looking dude on your Kioti?Must be your son....Mike