Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

Default Re: Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry

<font color=blue>...is the stuff rated for use in winter!...</font color=blue>

Hi Bill...

Well the labels say -20... but what happens @ -21 in Upstate New York...? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor

<font color=blue>...Why couldn't a guy buy a gallon or ten of this stuff and add it to our own water...</font color=blue>

Hi Mike...

I couldn't agree more... maybe if we're lucky... a resident TBN chemist will chime in and tell us the magic formula...

A dash of blue dye, a few ounces of methanol, and 99.999 % wholesome water produced by God... should do the trick... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    JD 790, JD 6420

John,
    I wonder what they would have thought if you had also ask for a couple dozen soda straws ....

Tractor

Hi,

I got a half-gallon of ice cream at the store one time and a plastic spoon...

the woman asked if I needed a bag... joking, I told her "No, thank you... I'll eat it on the way..."

that gal laughed so much... I thought she was gonna pee her pants... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hi,

<font color=blue>Well the labels say -20... but what happens @ -21 in Upstate New York...? </font color=blue>

What I plan on doing is leaving a gallon of the WW Fluid I filled my rear tires with next to the tractor...if it turns solid...well, the tractor will sit until it turns liquid again!

Bill in Pgh, PA...

Gold Member
    Tractor
    International 184(1980),KIOTI DK40(2002))

John,Thanks for the heads-up on the cheap fluid,I was going to buy 96 gals. on monday at $1pg so I shot down to KM as soon as I could and got what I needed,you saved me $50 so thanks again........Mike

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

John,

I get the same thing at some fast food restaurants. The place is empty and I'm alone at the counter ordering five large sandwiches and am asked, "Is this to go?" [img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img]

Granted, I'm a pretty big boy, but FIVE subs is a bit more than I want to tackle even on my hungriest day. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Makes you wonder about what some folks really DO eat all by themselves...&lt;G&gt; But then again, I suspect that the counter folks are just asking out of habit and because they are required to!

Tractor
    1998 Kubota L2900GST

If K Mart's rebuyer is like our's at work, he'll get so excited about this fast moving item that he'll double his next order! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    KUBOTA L3010

I'm there tonight, I hope my Vw Jetta makes it back- maybe I'll have to enlist the wifey to take her car also to help carry the load.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast