Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #21  
That IS a great deal! And Macher and I were excited about our 71 cent special here in Pittsburgh...

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #22  
Decided today that at these prices I might as well do the front wheels too.Got to KM just in time to see the last of the ww fluid disappear in front of my eyes.
Jumped in my truck and went to another KM where they still had a mountain of it. Put five cases on a cart and noticed a guy watching me,as I was checking out I saw the same guy coming with a cart load,probably figured I was on to something.
Can't imagine why it's so cheap,could this be K-mart's death rattle?..........Mike

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #23  
And a hundred and fifty loaves of bread to strain it through. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #24  
I do not believe that you are hearing the death rattle of K-Mart, what you are hearing is a different type of marketing. It is called a loss leader, something to get you into the store. Did you buy something else while you were there? Most people do. If and I do mean if, K-Mart would go under you will find that the prices at wally world will go up due to lack of competition.

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #25  
<font color=blue>could this be K-mart's death rattle?..........</font color=blue>

I don't think so, I heard last week that analysts believe K Mart will emerge from their bankruptcy by mid summer 2003.

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #26  
i've seen the stuff get real cold. It gets thick, like jello that isnt set up. I think it still would be OK in tires. But the windshield washer pump doesn't like pumping it....

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #27  
The ww here in Central Florida is the summer time formula, and will freeze.

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #28  
Nothing but water and alchohol with blue coloring. Find out the % and you could do it even cheaper with your tap water and a case of isopropal (2 for $1 at Walgreens) alch.