New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #11  
Sweet!!!!!!!! Welcome to the L4240 club......

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #12  
I concur ... I think I'm a bit more excited for your Father... He get's 2 gifts .. a sweet tractor, and the gift of knowing he raised a decent Son .. out of the two.. the latter is GOLD ... ... but the former is silver baby!!

On another note, I've got a similar set of forks for my tractor ... and man it's hard to see what is going on up there with a tractor vs a skidsteer or actual fork lift. The long hood of a tractor seems to be my problem.. can't see much when the forks are down low..

Tractor on

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #13  
It's gotta feel wonderful to give a gift like that .........

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #14  
that is great. the new tractor and being able to give a gift like that.

You da man.

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound
Yeah it is great he has done a lot for me to include paying for my garage doors when I was building my garage and help build it and asked for nothing in return so when I called and said dad I am getting a bigger tractor do you want mine he said I don't have the money that you would need to get for it I said I didn't ask you if you wanted to buy it do you want it and the rest is history. He called me last night said he wished I lived closer so I could help him lift an old tranny into his truck to get rid of it and I said dad don't forget you own a tractor with a loader on it now. Thanks for the kind words guys he's 63 now so he deserves it besides he put me thru college so I could pay for it in the first place

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #16  
You are a nice son and I am sure your dad is very appreciative. The L4240 is a great tractor with the 854 loader.

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #17  
Hi son
Pity I live in Australia.
Dad