New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #1  

closs2sx

Bronze Member
Bought a new 4240 and gave my dad my b2910 with 268 hrs on it

Attachments

• DSCN0661.JPG
    DSCN0661.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCN0662.JPG
    DSCN0662.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 317
   / New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound
this is the 2910

Attachments

• DSCN0660.JPG
    DSCN0660.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 318
   / New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #4  
I want one. Where's the ROPS?

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound
the rops is now on the tractor I brought it home in an enclosed trailer and with the rops folded down it was still an inch too high so I took it off in short time and loaded it

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #6  
Nice new toy and a great gift for Dad!

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #7  
Well thats just super nice for both you and dad ... Feels good don't it ..

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #8  
Congradulations, good luck with it.

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #9  
Congrats....

Judging by the height of the garage door behind the new toy....you may have to drive it outside to put the rops back on and then see if it will fit back in the door

/ New Toy ( I mean tool.. thats what I told the wife anyway)home safe and sound #10  
Very nice tractor and admirable what you did for your father.