log moving( pics)

/ log moving( pics) #1  

Hooked_on_HP

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 1900 FWD Kubota F2100E
I had to have one of my ash trees cut down. My buddy came out with his bucket truck and dropped it for me. I had to clean up the mess. He had to drop it in pieces because it was between the garage and shed. It still amazes me what these small tractors can accomplish. I only got part of the pics to upload. I will try again later
Bill

Attachments

• 100_0366.jpg
    100_0366.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 387
  • 100_0367.jpg
    100_0367.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 323
  • 100_0368.jpg
    100_0368.jpg
    969.6 KB · Views: 295
   / log moving( pics) #2  
nice pictures Bill. Looking at the butt end of the log it looks like it was wise to take that one down.

/ log moving( pics) #3  
Ah Ash Trees, beautiful trees, real nice fall colors, to bad you had to cut down. Good thing is great burning in stove or fireplace.Yes I too am amazed how much power those tractors do have, ya gota love the Diesels huh?
DevilDog

/ log moving( pics) #4  
Bit of weight in that chunk of wood. Looks like it was going to fall down one day with the rot starting in the middle. Glad it came down and no damage to your buildings. Great pics, always like to see what others have on the go. :thumbsup:

/ log moving( pics) #5  
I had to have one of my ash trees cut down. My buddy came out with his bucket truck and dropped it for me. I had to clean up the mess. He had to drop it in pieces because it was between the garage and shed. It still amazes me what these small tractors can accomplish. I only got part of the pics to upload. I will try again later
Bill

What type of trailer is that?

/ log moving( pics) #6  
Now that's bucket full..just think how much extra work w/out fel.

/ log moving( pics)
What type of trailer is that?

I built the trailer last winter. It is a hydraulic dump. If you want more info search my posts in build it your self .There are los of pics.
Bill

/ log moving( pics)
lets try the pics again.

Attachments

• 100_0371-1.jpg
    100_0371-1.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_0370.jpg
    100_0370.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_0372.jpg
    100_0372.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 171
   / log moving( pics) #9  
Nice job. How about a side shot of the grapple in your bucket?

Full up, full down and half between? I'm interested in the design, if that is ok to be a bit nosey. I'd like at least one finger on my forks. tia