No idea what year this Backhoe is

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is
hope everyone is enjoying the summer!!

Update!!

Finally got all my parts together found a place in Ohio, USA Joseph Industrial Inc. for reasonable prices save alot not going through the dealer. Got smoked on UPS and Fed-ex brokerage fees, learned that lesson. I will only use USPS from now on :thumbsup:

Got the bearings pressed on the shafts put them in place will get some pics to post.

anyone with suggestions what to watch out for would be greatly appreciated. very nervous alot of money invested:drink:

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #92  
gammer...
I've been wondering how you were getting along with it. Glad to hear you're making progress. Sorry I can't offer any advice ...you're into it far deeper than I ever got on my 4500. And I also learned the hard way about the ridiculous UPS brokerage fees. Good luck with the re-assembly, and keep us posted.

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is
Tks, herringchoker,

Just started to put the gears in place, when I noticed there is a top gear and bottom gear jamming a bit, trying to figure my next move there is nothing in the manual covering this issue, :confused: :confused: wasn't expecting this.
replace all bearings and cups,

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #94  
I am trying to determine the year built and need filters.
Ford 4500
Model: D5011P
Tractor # C336397
Unit: 2D19B

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #96  
On Most Ford tractors there are three numbers stamped on the starter side of the bell housing one is the serial # and is inclosed in *s such as *C673302*, another one is the production code and that will tell you the year month day and the shift it was made. It will be something like 1J08B. The other number is the Model # such as FF311S.