No idea what year this Backhoe is

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #31  
That is a lot less battery than required. Get the correct size/amp. You are looking at $100+:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is
What size should I get?

rear end & tranny looks like they need needs topping up. where is the level at so I don't over fill

:confused3:

:drink:

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #35  
rear end & tranny looks like they need needs topping up. where is the level at so I don't over fill

:confused3:

:drink:

Do you have dipstick to check the level?

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #36  
i didn't know 4500's had straight loader arms like that i thought they was bent like most other loaders. i didn't think they started making them like this until the 555 machines are yall sure that is the right loader frame for a 4500 i agree the front nose looks like a 4500 but thats it. i have two of them and there loaders look nothing like this unit

Interesting observation, and I agree. I have not seen a straight boom loader on any straddle-mount Industrial Ford, just the flat deck models, 550 and up. And this surely looks like a 4500 apart from the loader boom.

No dipstick, that I noticed, usually you would think it would be on the filler cap if there was one.. :thumbsup:

can't wait for my manual to get here...:drink::drool:

:anyone:also did anyone here of a throttle on the floor of these units

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #38  
I have a Ford 3500 of similar vintage. It does have a foot throttle right next to the brake pedals. On mine you check the rear end and transmission levels (separately) by two small square head plugs that would be right next to your right ankle when you're in the seat. That could vary by transmission type, though.
The same operating and service manuals cover just about every model Ford made back then. The service manual I got is about six or seven volumes, cost $130+, I think I remember. You might also want to get an Operator Manual, maybe from
Discount Tractor Parts and Manuals for Older and Antique Tractors
My loader a still has an ID plate similar to your tractor's. It's on the inside of the left arm, about even with the front of the tractor. The hoe has a plate on the control lever pedistal, facing the operator about shin-high.
Good luck with it, I've had a world of fun with mine. Got some stuff done, too.
Wm

Thanks!

The problem is, were is the level mark for the Tranny & Differential, it's been checked. Level is down alot in the differential, I don't know were too bring it up too. The same for the tranny. :laughing:

Thanks Willfick!

I already have a manual coming to me, can't wait no patients, want to get some stuff done. I will look for some pics of this pedal on the floor & see how it works and connects into the system

/ No idea what year this Backhoe is #40  
Thanks!

The problem is, were is the level mark for the Tranny & Differential, it's been checked. Level is down alot in the differential, I don't know were too bring it up too. The same for the tranny. :laughing:

Thanks Willfick!

I already have a manual coming to me, can't wait no patients, want to get some stuff done. I will look for some pics of this pedal on the floor & see how it works and connects into the system

The check plug locations were described above. If you don't know where the proper level is, how in the world do you know the level is low???????? Neither is suppposed to be brim-ful, don't make that mistake!