Oil & Fuel GRRRRR :mad:

/ GRRRRR :mad: #11  
Good chance to check out the tank bottom for debris. Something that should be done on a regular basis!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ GRRRRR :mad:
If you don't want to mess with installing a fuel gauge, just use your hour meter x consumption in gal/hr to tell you how much is remaining, when to refuel, and how much to put in before you might overfill the tank. All you really need to do is note the hour reading when you fill it up and have some idea of what your average consumption is. After that put a piece of blue tape by the key and write the on it the hour reading when you should next fill it.

Or, keep it full--a good idea anyway particularly in cold weather.
That is a great idea

I think I just might do that

Thanks everyone for your comments/replies

Ps: Hardly use ether unless necessary

/ GRRRRR :mad: #13  
I know ether is hard on any engine but i had a mechanic explain to me once why these air cooled engines are even worse.. i think it was because of the high compression ratio of the engine .. The way I see it if you don't have it, it can never get used ; especially because (on a whole other topic) when i was young i had a tire come off a rim and someone explained to me how to use the ether to get it back on.....needless to say i am not doing that again and don't keep ether around at all..

/ GRRRRR :mad: #14  
I know ether is hard on any engine but i had a mechanic explain to me once why these air cooled engines are even worse.. i think it was because of the high compression ratio of the engine .. The way I see it if you don't have it, it can never get used ; especially because (on a whole other topic) when i was young i had a tire come off a rim and someone explained to me how to use the ether to get it back on.....needless to say i am not doing that again and don't keep ether around at all..

I used ether to install so many tractor-trailer tires it would boggle your mind, LOL

How does that work?

/ GRRRRR :mad: #16  
How does that work?
Ether works real well, but ya gotta know how much to use.

Too much, and the tire can and will explode.

You tube has lot's of videos about it, but if you've never been shown how to do it, I would suggest that you don't attempt it.

/ GRRRRR :mad: #17  
Playing with fire can be a blast.

Lol well Merry Christmas everyone