Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Default Re: Loaders and Lights

Here's where I mounted the front-facing lights on the B7500. They work pretty well there. I used the flood pattern (have a trapezoid on the rear of my Ford, and the beam is narrow).

The two added front lights cover nearly a 180 area, even in front of the tractor................chim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

Seth, attached is a picture of the lights I installed on my TC25D. The upper right picture shows the driving lights I installed underneath the top of the ROPS for use with the FEL.

Frank, I don't know whether your tractor has that wire or not, but I didn't find mine the first time I looked either because I was looking for a loose wire. Mine had a connector on the end, but the end was securely taped to another wire going to the taillights. I had to remove the tape to see the unused connector. It was under the seat to the right of center.

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

I totally agree with you. That is a project I hope to complete this weekend as well as some lighting for the back as well.

Mike,

Thanks, I will try and set up something similar too.

Seth

Tractor
    99 JD4200 4WD Collarshift

I didn't see anything here about the switches. I just bought some lights, along with some toggles from Tractor Supply. But they didn't have any weatherfproof switches. I'm worried about rain shorting them out. I'll try to mount them under something, and coat with goop, but I'm starting to envision it looking somewhat like manure. Anybody got some pictures of a nicer setup than I think I'm going to wind up with.

Tractor
    99 JD4200 4WD Collarshift

Cancel above post. I found tons of posts about light installations with pictures after doing a simple search. I've got to learn to hit that button more, and earlier...

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota GL3430 HST

Here's how I mounted a set of lights to my b7500.

Hey Seth,
    Re: rear blade vs. fel for snow, it's a nice combo for both,
    FEL floats about, 2 inches above ground, rear blade does the rest. Worked great in 6 " powder, we'll see in the heavier stuff. So fun did 5 neighbors drive's...

I just have an off the subject question about "bird." Where did that name come from? Are you a birder? I'm an avid birder and also a falconer. Just curious.

Blake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast