Young Guns on Tractor By Net

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #11  
AndyG,

42!!!!! Do you remember how "old" someone 42 was when you were 15?
Dude, you're old!!! hahaha. Of course, to someone who is up in years, you're still a pup! Perspective, it's a funny thing.

Unfortunately I do remember that:mad: I also remember a few years ago my son thought I was COOL:cool: and now at 12 1/2 dad is not so cool:mad: thats funny!! amazing how times change but I still fell like a kid with a new toy!! Wife thinks I am crazy and the kids--well they just think dad is old and off his rocker about his new toy. I spend alot of time with my daughter and son and at sometimes its hard to understand there train of thought:confused2: But I always try to involve them in outdoor things- hunting, fishing, tractor work and even our food plots. We have family food plots that the kids and wife help on and really enjoy seeing it ALL green this time of year.. Its WAY better to have kids outside enjoying what we love, rather sitting inside play video games or running the streets. I have alot respect for our young guns..

Now if you are older than I or the say age you cant use DUDE in you posts:thumbsup: anymore..

AndyG

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #12  
We've got some "young guns" on here. CompactTractorFan and Johndeere3720 just to name a couple owner/operators.

These enthusiastic young guys are 15 years old. They are quite knowledgeable and are very well mannered in their postings. They always post in respectful tones about their parents and other family members. As one who can barely remember being 15 years old, frankly, I salute them.

When one thinks about all the negative and destructive things young people can get themselves entangled with these days, these guys are finding a way to walk a straighter path. I hope they are working on their homework with equal commitment. :)

Best regards,

Fantastic post bp.

Raise the roof for CTF and the creator of the JakeRake.!!

Glad to have them here.!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #14  

Kids told me- that its not cool to act cool.. Now explain what that means:confused: Maybe our young guns can teach us!

This young person has to get back to work now :(

AndyG

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #15  
These young men will go far. I see a lot of myself in them as many of you do also. I have always loved machinery. Did not matter if it was a lawn mower or a Corvette.

I know a young man around here that bought a full size older Case BH at 15. His dad helped him finance it, think it was $7500, but he paid it off real quick. He earned enough with it to get a pilots license and help pay for college. He was mainly doing septic systems. Over the years he added a dump truck and trailer but prior to that he simply drove the BH where it was needed and hired out drives with dump trucks to do that work.

My co-pilot has 4 children. The youngest just turned 15 and the oldest is 35. Anyway he made me chuckle the other day when he said all his kids though he was the smartest person on earth till they turned about 12 then he was a idiot until they turn about 21 then all the sudden he is smart again. His son asked him when he got smart at 21 like it just happened overnight.:laughing::D:confused2:

Chris

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #16  
I will bite Bird.... How old was he when he started TBN? My guess is 17.

Chris

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #17  
You are all young guns to someone.

I like talking to one of our renters who is in his 80's as he makes me feel like a kid; well maybe not a kid, but a lot younger than my 63 years.

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #18  
Keeps us all balancing out each other.

If it were just older guys, it might be The Grumpy Old Men by net, or some such.:D:D:D:D

:thumbsup: That's what we should call the front porch..

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #19  
Thank you bp fick and everyone else for all the complements. I'm very proud to be a part of the TBN community. You made my day! :thumbsup:

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #20  
I dont really have anything to add, but just wanted to say that I agree with the comments here so far.

When you watch the news and see some of the trouble 15 yr olds are getting into now a days: thieves, gangs, drugs, etc. ya never here about all the good ones out there.:thumbsup: Very refreshing to be reminded every once in awhile