Young Guns on Tractor By Net

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #1  

bp fick

Tractor
John Deere X390
We've got some "young guns" on here. CompactTractorFan and Johndeere3720 just to name a couple owner/operators.

These enthusiastic young guys are 15 years old. They are quite knowledgeable and are very well mannered in their postings. They always post in respectful tones about their parents and other family members. As one who can barely remember being 15 years old, frankly, I salute them.

When one thinks about all the negative and destructive things young people can get themselves entangled with these days, these guys are finding a way to walk a straighter path. I hope they are working on their homework with equal commitment. :)

Best regards,

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #2  
Couldnt agree more. They are among the first ones to welcome anybody to the site. :thumbsup: guys.

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #3  
Couldnt agree more. They are among the first ones to welcome anybody to the site. :thumbsup: guys.

Agree completely:thumbsup:

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #4  
I have 4 daughter's and a son, I sure remember when girls were 15 :smiley_aafz: :confused2: :mad:

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #5  
As I recall there is a gal up in Beaver Creek that had 2 balers that needed some attention. I was working with her to get a 14T and a 336 to tie on both sides. Have these guys get involved in helping and they will have a good job, great stories and make some great friends.

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #6  
These enthusiastic young guys are 15 years old. They are quite knowledgeable and are very well mannered in their postings. They always post in respectful tones about their parents and other family members. As one who can barely remember being 15 years old, frankly, I salute them.

I couldn't agree more.

Incidentally, do you know how old our host, Muhammad, was when he started this website?:laughing:

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #7  
I agree- but why cant I be called a young gun? I am 42 but this is my first tractor. I think you are stero typing the other young guns! :D

Really I think this is a great that younger audlts are learning and care about working in the outdoors and enjoying tractors!!!

AndyG

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net #8  
I bet most of these "guns" have 2 parents at home...

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net
I think it's very healthy to have 3 or 4 generations of tractor owner/operators on here. Keeps us all balancing out each other.

If it were just older guys, it might be The Grumpy Old Men by net, or some such.:D:D:D:D

/ Young Guns on Tractor By Net
I agree- but why cant I be called a young gun? I am 42 but this is my first tractor. I think you are stero typing the other young guns! :D

Really I think this is a great that younger audlts are learning and care about working in the outdoors and enjoying tractors!!!

AndyG

AndyG,

42!!!!! Do you remember how "old" someone 42 was when you were 15?
Dude, you're old!!! hahaha. Of course, to someone who is up in years, you're still a pup! Perspective, it's a funny thing.