Lost the key...

/ Lost the key... #2  
I have lost count of how many keys we have lost, I just buy extras to keep on hand for all of our tractors. You can get two from your dealer relatively cheap.

/ Lost the key...
I have lost count of how many keys we have lost, I just buy extras to keep on hand for all of our tractors. You can get two from your dealer relatively cheap.

Yeah, we are going to look for it. If we can't find it we'll, get another.

/ Lost the key... #6  
Lost mine the day after I got it. Had to wait till the next day to drive down to the dealer to get another one because they were closed. I finally found it a week later under the seat of my Wrangler with the shop vac. I looked under that seat at least 5 times the day it went missing. :confused:

/ Lost the key... #7  
Somebody's gonna have to buy another key or two, next trip past a K dealer.:thumbsup:

No biggie. It happens.

/ Lost the key... #9  
Yeah, we are going to look for it. If we can't find it we'll, get another.

We put bright colored key fobs on ours to help in finding them, but that doesn't always work. Our old Fords have a key and starter button, so my brother just got rid of the key and put a toggle switch on, so there is no key to lose. Of course that won't work on our other tractors.

/ Lost the key...
We put bright colored key fobs on ours to help in finding them, but that doesn't always work. Our old Fords have a key and starter button, so my brother just got rid of the key and put a toggle switch on, so there is no key to lose. Of course that won't work on our other tractors.

I even had it on the orange Kubota key ring! :confused2: We were out and I realized I had the key it in the pocket of my jacket, so I put it back in. I think it then might have fallen out in a parking lot or something...