long 300dtc

Default Re: Check Your Grill

Now MIKE that is not nice dumping the snow in the neighbor's yard ha ha
    EDT

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

If their leaves can come into my yard, then my snow can go into theirs! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, I was dumping snow from our paddock area, over a fence, and into the pasture.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 loaded!

<font color=blue>Now MIKE that is not nice dumping the snow in the neighbor's yard ha ha</font color=blue>

Much more effiecient to blow it into the neighbor's yard[img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L3010 HST

To rejoin this on a more serious note...if the truckers cover their grills in the winter presumably to keep their engines warmer, why wouldn't we (generic we, not us Florida we) want to cover ours as well?

GS

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

If my tractor didn't get up to operating temp, I'd start covering part of the radiator.

Many of the large truck radiators are covered with thermostat controlled louvers to maintain proper engine temperature.

Egon

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L1-20 DT

Had some brats on the grill

Huh ??

More US Lingo for me??

Brat = Sausage??

<font color=blue>Brat = Sausage?? </font color=blue>

Yep, if you're a Yankee.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img] Down south a "brat" is a spoiled and/or misbehaving child, so anyone talking about bratwurst uses the whole word.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] And they do have them in the grocery stores around here, but I never knew anyone who ate them.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] However, when I was in Pennsylvania I ate some and they're not bad.

Incidentally, from what I was reading on the news this morning, it sounds like the fires around Sydney are really bad; hope they're getting everything under control.

Tractor
    Kubota L3010 HST

It is all in how you say the word. The "Brats" you eat have an "A" that is like the "A" when the Doctor says open wide and say "AAAAAAAAAAAAA".

The Brats you spank have an "A" as in Bat, the flying type.

Bird, I liked in Southlake until June of this year and I know darn well a lot of Brats are sold and eaten there in the metroplex. Heck, we even let the brats have one if they were behaven good.

Try them. Much better than hot dogs IMO.

GS

Tractor
    MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054

<font color=blue>Incidentally, from what I was reading on the news this morning, it sounds like the fires around Sydney are really bad; hope they're getting everything under control.</font color=blue>

Speaking of the wild fires around Sidney. I think that they have figured out how to get a little rain sometime in March. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://news.myway.com/odd/article/id/286174|oddlyenough|12-04-2002::11:03|reuters.html>News Story</A>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast