Check Your Grill

/ Check Your Grill #21  
Aah, so I just didn't know the right pronunciation./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif <font color=blue>know darn well a lot of Brats are sold and eaten there</font color=blue>. Yep, since every supermarket has'em, I knew someone had to be eatin' 'em./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif When we spent 4 months in Pennsylvania a few years ago, I ate my way through a county fair one day. I think I tried just about everything they had and enjoyed it all, but my favorite was the Italian sausage with the sauteed onions and red, green, and yellow bell peppers.

/ Check Your Grill #22  
Hope you got a chance to try..home made donut cover completely w/Vermont maple syrup /w3tcompact/icons/love.gifand hot coffee. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Check Your Grill #23  
Thomas, when I was in Vermont, I did buy a few cans of maple syrup, but never tried any on a donut; just on pancakes, waffles, toast, and biscuits./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Check Your Grill #24  
Snow never been a problem..yet..covering the grill screen,for its those darn dandy lions & milk weed blossoms when they go to seed...arrr

/ Check Your Grill #25  
Thomas:
The poplar fuzz and thistle blossoms can also be added to the list.
Before the air commpressor they were no fun to remove.

Egon

/ Check Your Grill #26  
Bird:
Make sure its a fiery hot Brat and just for a little additional taste add some saurekraut to your list of condiments-- Er' food.
Now I'm hungry and the doctor said my cholestral levels were high.

Egon

/ Check Your Grill #27  
Yes I had heard of a brat eg. a spoiled child and had heard of bratworst but didn't know you cooked it on a bbq.

See you learn somethign every day !!

The fires still look bad down there. We ALL need some rain and heck, I'll get on that bus if it helps !!!

Cheers

/ Check Your Grill #28  
Mike,
How long is your driveway? Is it paved or gravel or ?? Did you just use the loader? Do you have chains? I am kind of curious. My driveway is about 750' long. Unfortunately I didn't get to clear it yet. I usually don't bother unless it is impassable or I manage to stretch the day a little.

Thanks,
Paul

/ Check Your Grill
Paul,

The paved driveway at the house is 100' long with a three car parking area. The driveway at the barn is more than just a driveway. It's an area that's about 100' x 100' with a paved part (the driveway) and packed stone (the paddock area). I cleared the entire area at the barn, both the driveway and the paddock area. Both driveways are fairly level.

I only used the loader, no tire chains (although I have them). I did have to use 4wd.

I also have a rear blade, but the loader has worked just fine for me. I pushed the snow until I start losing traction, then curl the bucket back to get a full load of snow. At the house I dumped the snow to the side of the driveway. At the barn, I dumped it over a fence into the pasture or just drove out into the pasture to dump the snow. Also, before I started plowing, I sprayed the inside of the bucket with cooking spray.

/ Check Your Grill #30  
Didn't know they were grilled? Follow the link to see the Brat Grill from He##!!! Click on the "Big Taste Grill" link on the left side of the page once at their site.

A few years back I was lucky enough to go to the Fiesta Bowl to see Fla St. play Tennessee (yes they lost...yes I was mad) and in the tent area this grill was set up. I would have worked that grill for free juust to say I tended a grill that big.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.johnsonville.com/>Johnsonville Traveling Grill</A>

GS