Check Your Grill

/ Check Your Grill #31  
Dave: never had a problem keeping the grill clean of snow, no matter how much snow and we do get a lot of snow. how much dod u have to plow that it took 5 hrs. to clean up 7" of the christmas stuff?/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ Check Your Grill #32  
MIKE; sounds like just the way i plow, paved drive about 100 ft, r4's no chains, if it is too deep and heavy, pick it up and dump it on the lawn, use the rear blade for cleaning up or light snow. have never had a problem doing it that way. and i move a lot of snow./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Attachments

• 47-215114-heavysnow.jpg
    47-215114-heavysnow.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 62
   / Check Your Grill #33  
Frank,

I started out slow putzing around the top of my drive being very careful not to hit my car with the FEL. There was a bit of learning curve since this was my first time plowing, but I think I did quite a bit. I plowed the my driveway ~ 400ft (all sloped & curved), and my neighbor's driveway ~ 300ft (all sloped), and our road ~ 1000ft (2 hills). I plowed a parking area off of the main road so that and my neighbors could park on the bottom of the hill if desired. I plowed many areas twice since another inch fell while I was playing. I even took the misses on a ride to the gas station, which is about a mile away. I'll take some pictures tomorrow to give you all an idea of the terrain.

/ Check Your Grill #34  
I bet you do move alot of snow in your area! Shoot a large storm in our area is like flurries in your area.

Gordon