Blizzard on the way

/ Blizzard on the way #11  
The are saying for us 1.5" of ice followed up by 10" to 24" of wet heavy snow and 35mph winds.

Chris

/ Blizzard on the way #12  
Looking at 1-3 " for Tuesday and 8-16 " by weds nite . They are usually wrong , one forecast was 3-5" we rec'd 30" plus

/ Blizzard on the way #13  
Looking at 1-3 " for Tuesday and 8-16 " by weds nite . They are usually wrong , one forecast was 3-5" we rec'd 30" plus

You're right about that. last week they said we were gonna get 3"-6". we got 16" !! A few years back they said we were gonna get 6-10". 50" later it was STILL snowing !!!!!!! My nieghbor lost 10 calves because of it. When it was all said and done we had 59 inches on the ground.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,78724,00.html

/ Blizzard on the way #14  
Tilled up a garden area this last weekend to plant my onions. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were BEAUTIFUL! Sunday it hit 77 degrees. Forcasters say today a high in the 50's and then Wednesday through Friday highs in the lower 30's. Seat time this weekend included grading the driveway. Changed all the oil in the lawnmowers, tiller, generator/welder etc getting ready for spring. Bet that pesky ground hog sees his shadow and gives us more winter this year! This cold-hot-cold weather is wild.

Some of the guys here have been taking a real beating.but the turn will worm, have fun in the snow and be safe.
Dan

/ Blizzard on the way #15  
Central ILLINOIS is getting ice now... :(

I can make money plowing snow but this ice is not good!!!

/ Blizzard on the way #16  
Up here they just put a storm warning across the scanner from the National Weather Service ......... 15 to 30 inches of snow. Why do I think they're just guessing when they come up with a range of numbers like that ?

/ Blizzard on the way #17  
Calling for up to 18 inches here, and temps of -14 C. It's not going to rain, thankfully.

Sean

/ Blizzard on the way #18  
Calling for 3" tuesday and 12" to 18" wendsday. No ice, rain or sleet here thank goodness. I cant imagine 1.5" of ice under 12" of heavy snow. Lots of damage from something like that. Take care of yourselves.

/ Blizzard on the way
Luckly We are only getting snow. No ice. An 1 1/2 of ice will knock out poewer all over.
The latest prediction is 17.5.
Bill

/ Blizzard on the way #20  
For Clinton, WAND17 in Decatur just said 8/12 inches for my area.
Suppose to rain pretty much all night.