Snow Snowing in South Central Louisiana

/ Snowing in South Central Louisiana #1  

belah

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M4030SU 1992
Believe it or not it's SNOWING in South Central Louisiana. We could get 2 inches!! I know that my friends to the North won't be too impressed but this is something we don't get to see too often. I'm going to get some seat time in while I can because it will all be gone in about 24hrs. Going to play in the SNOW!!!!! belah:D

/ Snowing in South Central Louisiana #2  
Yea, this is something we don't need down here in the south. We are currently getting a good amount ice coming down in central MS. I may have to close early today and send everyone home early.

IT's not going to be any better tomorrow. That groundhog must have been political.

/ Snowing in South Central Louisiana #3  
Talked to some relatives in McComb MS. today and they said the weather was miserable there. I'm not suprized though as we had an overnight low of -20F in southern New Mexico. This was breaking a 60 year record (1951).

belah, so what town are you referring to? Morgan City or Houma?

/ Snowing in South Central Louisiana #4  
well this is our second big snow for north east texas.the 1st snow we got was 8 or 10 in.the snow we got today is the same maybe a tad more.the tractor is out in the pasture covered in snow.

/ Snowing in South Central Louisiana #5  
No snow or ice in the Baton Rouge area, just cold rain mixed with a few sleet pellets. Miserable weather.