Huh. What about that...

/ Huh. What about that... #1  

MikeA57

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1510
I was just out trolling around the web today and did a search for Ford 1510 which is the tractor I have. I saw the Everything Attachments website had a link to 1510 attachments so I clicked on it.
Ford 1510 Tractor - Attachments - Specs

I was pleasantly surprised to find they are using the picture of MY tractor on their website!! This is the picture of the tractor that I bought in March of 2010 from a guy going out of business in Collierville, TN.

Pretty wild...

Mike

PS: Where's my cut? ;)

/ Huh. What about that... #2  
Funny...In case you don't know, Ted from Everything Attachments is a user on here.

/ Huh. What about that... #3  
Was your picture copy righted?;)

/ Huh. What about that...
No, it wasn't copyrighted. It was the ad picture that I responded to when I bought the tractor. I saw it and said, "That's what I need!" The local equipment dealer was going out of business and this was one of the tractors he was getting rid of. I don't care, I just found it very interesting in a small world kind of way...

/ Huh. What about that... #5  
No, it wasn't copyrighted. It was the ad picture that I responded to when I bought the tractor. I saw it and said, "That's what I need!" The local equipment dealer was going out of business and this was one of the tractors he was getting rid of. I don't care, I just found it very interesting in a small world kind of way...

Ted Corriher, owner of EverythingAttachments, owned/operated a Ford/NH dealership in Newton,NC up until sometime in the early 2000s. Who knows, maybe Ted sold the tractor to the fellow in TN. However, the building facade doesn't look like his Newton store -- at least the parts I've seen/remembered.

Steve

/ Huh. What about that...
No, that building is definitely the one in Collierville. He said he'd owned the tractor for about 5 years and was using it at his place outside Collierville.

BTW smstonypoint, this is OT, but a coworker saw your avatar and was curious as to who it was. He was guessing that it might be Adam Smith, British economist of the late 1700s. Could that be who it is?

/ Huh. What about that... #7  
BTW smstonypoint, this is OT, but a coworker saw your avatar and was curious as to who it was. He was guessing that it might be Adam Smith, British economist of the late 1700s. Could that be who it is?

Mike,

Actually, that is me.;) However, many have remarked that I bear an uncanny physical appearance to the great man. I emphasize physical, as I fall well short of him in terms of intellect.

Steve