If this Don't Beat ALL

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #1  

Mark_in_NH

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC35D w/ 16LA FEL
If this Don\'t Beat ALL

I am not exactly sure where this post belongs, so I'll stick it here.
It's looking like Everybody wants to get on the Compact Tractor band wagon.
I stumbled accross a picture of this in my recent Equipment World magazine. I did a random search and found them on the web. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.atvgroundhog.com/products/ranch/cee/atv-loader.htm>http://www.atvgroundhog.com/products/ranch/cee/atv-loader.htm</A> Some how it doesn't surprise me, and I actually thinks it rather clever. I wouldn't mind getting a closer look at one.
Moderators, please feel free to move this if there is a more appropriate location.

Attachments

• 47-218249-groundhog-1-450.jpg
    47-218249-groundhog-1-450.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 196
   / If this Don't Beat ALL #2  
Re: If this Don\'t Beat ALL

Yiks.../w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

<font color=blue>... ATV Loader - includes 44" bucket, hydraulics, control box, suspension locks, and mounting hardware. $2815.00 Price Includes Shipping!... </font color=blue>

I bet if they cut the price in half ... they may even sell one or two... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #3  

It looks like one more way for guys to fool the wives! You know, the old "...well honey, I need the ATV for lawn mowing, snowplowing, loader work..."
I have a neighbor that has arond $8500 tied up in a ATV, mower blade, winch, pull-behind mower. When I told him that I could have easily helped him find a used compact tractor for the same cost, he told me "that's no fun!"

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #4  

Yeah, that's what I want to do; spend 3k on a loader for an ATV that cost 3k /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
Next thing I'll do is buy a mercedes and then see if I can buy a $50,000 stereo.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #5  

Years ago Yamaha tried to sell a atv with a 1000 rpm pto on the back. Did not sell, was dropped after one year. Use the right tool for the job.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #6  

ebeacham

a $50k stereo can easily be had now-a-days! just figure this being on the low end....about 2k for a head unit, 2k for a gps navagation unit, 1k per tv screen and you need atleast 4!, 1k per amp and you need atleast 4, figure 1k per set of speakers on avg. for the system and you have alteast 8 pairs.....then there is the wire, buses, fuses, batteries, capaciters, altinators (sp), gold plating, and then there is install!

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #7  

For the life of me I can't remember where it was, but somewhere I saw a backhoe attachment for an ATV. Maybe it was Northern Tool or someplace like that. It was better than $3K for the attachment. A saying that my old man used to use comes to mind, "worthless as t!ts on a boar". I don't know how well it would work, but I think the heaviest ATV is only 500 pounds or so. My tiny little Yanmar 1401D is nearly three times that and IT woundn't be my first choice to put a backhoe on.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #8  

JM 3 . i can't beleive anyone would buy that! but i think u might be right, they will always talk someone into buying anything.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #9  

I guess the next thing will be camo painted tractors with a deer rack on them :)

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #10  

Neat little unit..but I think some rear weight might be needed so ones knees don't hit the handle bars.