Reply to "replies to Annual Revenue"

/ Reply to "replies to Annual Revenue" #1  

Anonymous Poster

Reply to \"replies to Annual Revenue\"

Hi,
I’m Kevin. Thank you Blake for forwarding my message on to this site. The advice I received was very helpful.

I've been in heavy/highway construction for over 20 years now, and my dream has always been to own my own construction company

I am a grader operator and in all these years I’ve ran almost every kind of equipment known to man. I know most of the state inspectors and quite a few general contractors, so I do have contacts. I’ve researched and observed the construction in this area and I feel like I’ve found the niche that at this point is underserved.

I’ve already contacted SCORE, they were very helpful and my wife (who is an accountant, which explains the business plan) and I are going to their workshop in Jan.

Gary,
Quote: Another idea is to research some older landscape businesses that are now closed and track down the retired owners/managers and talk with them. You might find a wealth of information there and even someone who'd be interested in a little part time consulting to get you going.

That is a great idea that I hadn’t thought of and I’ll definitely be trying. Thank you!

/ Reply to "replies to Annual Revenue" #2  
Re: Reply to \"replies to Annual Revenue\"

Kevin,

I'm glad I could help. Good luck to you! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif