Default Reply to "replies to Annual Revenue"

Iím Kevin. Thank you Blake for forwarding my message on to this site. The advice I received was very helpful.

I've been in heavy/highway construction for over 20 years now, and my dream has always been to own my own construction company

I am a grader operator and in all these years Iíve ran almost every kind of equipment known to man. I know most of the state inspectors and quite a few general contractors, so I do have contacts. Iíve researched and observed the construction in this area and I feel like Iíve found the niche that at this point is underserved.

Iíve already contacted SCORE, they were very helpful and my wife (who is an accountant, which explains the business plan) and I are going to their workshop in Jan.

Quote: Another idea is to research some older landscape businesses that are now closed and track down the retired owners/managers and talk with them. You might find a wealth of information there and even someone who'd be interested in a little part time consulting to get you going.

That is a great idea that I hadnít thought of and Iíll definitely be trying. Thank you!

Fort Wayne, IN
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

Default Re: Reply to "replies to Annual Revenue"

I'm glad I could help. Good luck to you! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]