Winches When wives take photos

/ When wives take photos #1  

Rod in Forfar

Platinum Member
Tractor
1960 Massey Ferguson 35 (Perkins), 1995 TAFE 35DI, 1980 Bolens G174, 2005 Kubota B7510, 2020 Kioti Mechron 2200ps UTV Troy-Bilt Horse 2 1988 Case IH 255 4WD with loader and cab
We waited until the snow conditions were right and then cut up and skidded out a substantial black walnut which a wind storm took down in the centre of the woodlot.

My recently-retired wife took some photos and circulated them to her friends with a note bragging about her prowess with a logging winch. The following comment came from one:

"That is one happy looking husband of yours! Give a man some cold weather, a tractor and something sharp to play with and he is off and running!! What fun you must both be having! I'm so jealous!"

/ When wives take photos #2  
And yet you don't include any of the pictures?

/ When wives take photos #3  
ditto, we need photos... (Need help? just ask)

Last edited:
   / When wives take photos #4  
Remember the rules.... put pics or it never happened :D.

/ When wives take photos #5  
i bet you was enjoying your tractor time.

/ When wives take photos

Attachments

• IMG_1942.jpg
    IMG_1942.jpg
    913.5 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_1896.jpg
    IMG_1896.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 624
   / When wives take photos #7  
Rod...some nice logs there. It would be a shame not to use them. Nice old Massey too!

/ When wives take photos #8  
Looks like a productive day, should get some nice boards out of those three logs. What tractor were you using to load and winch those logs? Nice old Massey.

Beefie

/ When wives take photos #9  
We waited until the snow conditions were right and then cut up and skidded out a substantial black walnut which a wind storm took down in the centre of the woodlot.
That's a money tree there my friend. Is it as big as it looks? You could sell that with out even touching it. I'm guessing several dozen stocks and forearms.
Do you know what it is worth?

/ When wives take photos #10  
na silly boy...this is how you skid trees :D :laughing: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• PB240986.JPG
    PB240986.JPG
    674 KB · Views: 332
  • PB241012.JPG
    PB241012.JPG
    688.9 KB · Views: 315