TRying to find attachments on CL

/ TRying to find attachments on CL #11  
What is available on CL is very dependent on your geographical area.

For example, in my area (Central Texas) there is very little that shows up or if it does, it is gone in a few hours.

/ TRying to find attachments on CL #12  
Not sure where you are from but I happen to be in the process of putting all three items you listed on Craigs List.

I have had My hay and tiller in the local Rochester section. Problem is that I have had lots of scammers respond about the tiller and only one interested local guy. Had a guy call me on my hay and said he wanted it for sure. "Don't sell it on me". That was Sunday. Have not heard from him since. :rolleyes:

/ TRying to find attachments on CL #14  
I know is it not separated by region like CL, but don't forget about the TBN private party ads. I have seem some great deals in there.

/ TRying to find attachments on CL #15  
I'm trying to find some attachments on Crais List and have not been having any luck. I'm looking for a box blade, landscape rake, and cultivator. Has anybody had much luck in putting out a 'wanting to buy' add?

I've had success doing just that. After scouring CL for months looking for a suitable boxblade, I posted a wanted add and received 3 responses the same day. The one I purchased was 4 miles away.

Wish you luck on your treasure hunt.

Steve