3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #1  

Roxburyeric

Tractor
2011 Kioti CK20S HST TLB, JD 1939 Model L, Cub Cadet 2135 Lawn Mower
I am looking at purchasing one of the two listed tractors as a TLB package. I currently do not have a need for any 3 pt. attachments - but want to think about the future and not limit myself. With these two machines are there attachments that you can not get? I realize there are wieght limits and size limits given the 3 pt. strength and the Kioti has more lift than the BX. But what I am wondering is getting a machine this size - are there attachments that you just can't get? As a newbie - I don't know what I might be mssing. Thanks

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #2  
I am looking at purchasing one of the two listed tractors as a TLB package. I currently do not have a need for any 3 pt. attachments - but want to think about the future and not limit myself. With these two machines are there attachments that you can not get? I realize there are wieght limits and size limits given the 3 pt. strength and the Kioti has more lift than the BX. But what I am wondering is getting a machine this size - are there attachments that you just can't get? As a newbie - I don't know what I might be mssing. Thanks

Because these subcuts are soooooooo popular, the implement folks have kept up with just about every offering you can possibly think of. Most items are in the 48"-54" width and most even are designed to take into account the low ground position of these tractors. Absolutely no worries.

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #3  
the three point is exactly why I am looking so hard at the kioti, the bx does not have position control, as my previous JD 2305 did not. once you've used a tractor with that feature you'll hate not having it. It was a feature I had always taken for granted on machines growing up on a farm, I didn't even realize they make tractors without it until I got the 2305 and it drove me nuts.

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #4  
There will be *some attachments* that you can't get, but just about everything a homeowner/property owner would want they can get. The ones you may not be able to get are usually farming/haying implements or specialty attachments...Darn, I really wanted that forestry mulcher...:D

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #5  
I don't want to thread jack, and I must sound like a broken record at times, but the cub yanmar scuts do have position control 3pt hitch. Just something to consider.

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #6  

You probably won't find a hay baler or a gravity wagon you can pull, and it might be kind of tough plowing a field :D. All kidding aside, there are Sub-compact sized implements available for just about anything you want to do... other than actual farming. Mow, till, plant, move dirt, move snow, carry stuff, tow stuff, lift stuff, generate electricity, split logs, etc., etc.

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #7  
Get the CK 20, so much more tractor for about the same money or less! The subcompacts require the "L" limited implements due to the reduced lift height. If you use a reg. Cat. 1 implement on a sub, you won't get it up very high. That's why an "L" implement is needed.

The CK 20 gives you more weight, higher profile and a lot more loader lift.
Plus, Kioti builds a real nice tractor and 4 yr. warranty.

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST
Thanks for the re-assurance on the attachments. Now just have to make up my mind on which tractor. BX25 is about $2K less and would be local buy - local Kioti price is $4k higher. The 2k higher kioti price is only 135 miles away - so not really far but not local.

/ 3 pt Attachments w/BX25 and Kioti CK20s HST #9  
I noticed that Kubota list the 3pt hitch as "Optional" in their specs, you might want to make sure it's included in the price. Other than that, it is a Category 1 so it should take the same type of implements as the Kioti. It just can't handle the heavier attachments like the Kioti.