Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #1  

MessickFarmEqu

4 of us did a race to see who could install and uninstall a BX25 backhoe and loader the fastest. Results at the link below.

YouTube - neilrmessick's Channel

(warning.. said video includes many unsafe practices, please consult your owners manual)

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #2  
You guys did it all wrong, you're supposed to spin around & get dizzy first.

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #3  
It would have taken 30 seconds on a Power Trac and I wouldn't have had to get off the tractor. :laughing:

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #4  
Although this video was more for fun, it was the original video that actually taught me how to R&R my BX FEL. BXpanded's was also very helpful.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #5  
Though fun, racing through those two tasks looks, to me, like a good way for someone to get their hand or fingers jammed or removed. On the job too.

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #6  
Great video!!! I might have to stop by next time I'm in the area and test out some of those orange machines on your lot...:D :thumbsup:

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #7  
I guess I can't fathom why in any way, shape or form a dealer would videotape himself or his employees doing something so stupid as a speed contest with no regard for safety. People putting their bodies between the boom of a backhoe and the frame of the unit, then reaching up and moving the levers in a race is just asinine. Good luck in court if any one of your customers injures themselves working on their backhoe or loader. :rolleyes:

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #8  
I guess I can't fathom why in any way, shape or form a dealer would videotape himself or his employees doing something so stupid as a speed contest with no regard for safety. People putting their bodies between the boom of a backhoe and the frame of the unit, then reaching up and moving the levers in a race is just asinine. Good luck in court if any one of your customers injures themselves working on their backhoe or loader. :rolleyes:

I am waiting for the video to load ... will comment after I watch it. When I first saw this thread I though ... nah no need to watch that. Now I can't wait to see it!!

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #9  

Because it's FUN and people should be responsible for their own actions and not blame a dealer obviously doing something fun.

/ Messicks Youtube video... the BX Challenge #10  
Because it's FUN and people should be responsible for their own actions and not blame a dealer obviously doing something fun.

I'm still waiting on the darn thing to finish loading ...............