I love my thumb!

/ I love my thumb! #1  

archerynut

Platinum Member
Tractor
Looking again
I mean it, I really do. Let's post some pics of your favorite uses of your backhoe with thumb in action. Ok, I will start. Here's the new B3200 in action making cutting firewood a lot easier.

Attachments

• image-3073297126.jpg
    image-3073297126.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 506
  • image-2918081465.jpg
    image-2918081465.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 493
  • image-3108057153.jpg
    image-3108057153.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 588
   / I love my thumb! #2  
Nice! I wish I had a thumb...:( The B series factory thumb looks nice. :thumbsup:

/ I love my thumb!
CompactTractorFan said:
Nice! I wish I had a thumb...:( The B series factory thumb looks nice. :thumbsup:

You NEED one! Just keep repeating that over and over.

/ I love my thumb! #4  
Having that opposable thumb is what separates the tractor from the apes :D. Currently I am still an ape and look to evolve and someday will have one.

/ I love my thumb! #5  
I mean it, I really do. Let's post some pics of your favorite uses of your backhoe with thumb in action. Ok, I will start. Here's the new B3200 in action making cutting firewood a lot easier.

I envy you and your thumb!

/ I love my thumb! #6  
Nice pics - using the other digit..

I use my thumb on a pile of wood the same way, with one difference, I pick the logs and swing them left and right and cut to length then when i have a good sized stack on both sides I set the hydraulic splitter in the middle.

I have the Ramsplitter mounted on the front of my B21 so its a quick change from cutting to splitting and usually I can cut about a 1/2 cord before setting up for splitting.

/ I love my thumb!
Carl_NH said:
I use my thumb on a pile of wood the same way, with one difference, I pick the logs and swing them left and right and cut to length then when i have a good sized stack on both sides I set the hydraulic splitter in the middle.

thanks for the idea. I will try that next time. This was my first attempt at tractor aided log cutting.

/ I love my thumb! #9  
Nice pics - using the other digit..

I have the Ramsplitter mounted on the front of my B21 so its a quick change from cutting to splitting and usually I can cut about a 1/2 cord before setting up for splitting.

Sounds like a great system with the splitter up front like that.